- Ideal for all box turtles it contains whole corn and apples, which are two of their favorite foods!
- Added vitamins and minerals help to make this a nutritionally complete diet
- Reseals for freshness and great for picky eaters
- Natural flavoring agent helps encourage feeding
- A completely balanced, soft, and moist diet that contains less preservatives and binders
Zoo Menu Canned Box Turtle Food contains whole corn and apples, two of the favorite foods of captive box turtles. Zoo Med also included additional vitamins and minerals to give box turtles the nutrients they need in an appetizing and complete meal. The pull-tab can makes storage and feeding super easy and convenient.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.