Hey, hey, whatta you say? Pate done the Weruva way! Weruva Pate! natural cat food, made with the highest quality cuts of meat or lean fish loins blended into a creamy and delicious pate that cats love.
- - Made with hand-flaked boneless, skinless white breast Chicken and Tuna
- - Pate recipe in a hydrating puree provides high moisture to maintain cats hydrated and healthy
- - Slide 'n Serve makes mealtime a breeze. Slide it, Mix it and Enjoy! So easy your cat could do it!
- - Grain, Gluten, Carrageenan and MSG free. Preservative free and made with no artificial flavors or colors
- - Made with cage free chicken that contain no added hormones or antibiotics. All fish are wild caught, dolphin and sea turtle safe and responsibly sourced
- - Made in a human food facility
- - Weruva is proud to be a family owned company
At Queenie's PetsⓇ, we're committed to always being far more than just the other end of a leash or a person who just rings up your purchase; We are problem-solvers, listeners, educators and, in many cases, subject-matter experts. Every day, we encounter falsehoods that have been perpetuated for years about the loving care our pets need and receive. Every so often, we want to provide you with some myth-busting to help you unlearn some of the malarky that’s floating out there. Let's dive into these myths and uncover the truth behind them!Read more
The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more