- Gourmet recipe is made with chicken and turkey as the first ingredients so it’s high in protein sourced from real meat.
- Formulated to satisfy a carnivore’s cravings for animal protein, with savory gravy in every easy-open can.
- Provides a balanced blend of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Broth-based au jus makes it appealing to picky eaters, and provides adequate hydration to support overall well-being.
- 100% grain-free, carrageenan-free, gluten-free, complete and balanced meal in every can, with zero antibiotics, hormones, GMOs or MSG.
Your kitty loves hanging out in the kitchen, so give him the home-cooked flavor he craves with the Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Fowl Ball Chicken & Turkey Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food. Made with chicken and turkey as the top ingredients, every bite is loaded with the meat your little carnivore craves, and all the protein he needs for healthy muscles. Since it’s formulated with a perfectly-balanced blend of vitamins, minerals and heart-healthy taurine, every easy-open can is actually a complete meal—on its own or as a tasty kibble topper. Open a can, serve up and bring on all that quality time in the kitchen!
In case you’re not a regular follower of Queenie's Instagram (why aren’t you? Start now!), then you may not know that I recently returned from my annual trek to the Global Pet Expo in Orlando. What’s this, you ask? It’s only the fifth largest trade show of any industry in the United States, and the largest trade show in the world for the pet biz….it’s the convergence of 25,000 people, all talking about pet products for three days straight…what could be better?Read more
The Best Philadelphia Dog Walkers: Lessons Learned from 15 Years in the Business.
We’ve hit an exciting milestone – it’s head walker, Dave’s, 15th Queeniversary! Dave was the VERY FIRST employee we hired, and from the start we knew how lucky we were to have found him.Read more
HELP! MY DOG HAS A STEP-PARENT!
Dear Reader: It’s important to note that I wanted to share this writing I did from my own heart and mind…but it’s from a long time ago, more than a decade, in fact, from my single days. I didn’t want anyone that knows me to think I had suddenly split from my husband I only recently posted about in my very last blog!Read more