Nourish your kitty’s nose-to-tail well-being with the protein-rich nutrition of the Wellness Complete Health Pate Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food. With chicken as the first ingredient, this nutrient-dense, grain-free recipe contains all the protein your pal needs to support his strong muscles and energy to fuel all his adventures. Every bite is packed with omegas from flaxseeds to maintain a healthy skin and coat, plus antioxidants, taurine, vitamins and minerals to support immunity and overall health. Serve up a bowl and feel good about providing your pal with everything he needs to thrive, and nothing you wouldn’t want him to eat, like fillers or anything artificial. Plus, the savory sauce will keep him coming back for more!
- 100% grain-free adult recipe features chicken as the first ingredient for the protein needed to support lean muscles.
- Supports the 5 signs of kitty wellness—a lustrous skin and coat, healthy tummies, bright eyes and strong teeth and gums, and plenty of energy and immune health.
- Loaded with antioxidant-rich cranberries, vitamins, balanced minerals, omega fatty acids and essential taurine to support immunity and well-being.
- Helps keep your pal hydrated and supports urinary health with healthy moisture from real broth in every can.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients and zero grains and carrageenan, or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
We’ve hit an exciting milestone – it’s head walker, Dave’s, 15th Queeniversary! Dave was the VERY FIRST employee we hired, and from the start we knew how lucky we were to have found him.Read more
HELP! MY DOG HAS A STEP-PARENT!
Dear Reader: It’s important to note that I wanted to share this writing I did from my own heart and mind…but it’s from a long time ago, more than a decade, in fact, from my single days. I didn’t want anyone that knows me to think I had suddenly split from my husband I only recently posted about in my very last blog!Read more
Stress-free Vacations: If This Picky Pet- Mom Can Leave Her Pets for A Month, So Can You!
Recently, my husband and I took a much-needed month-long vacation to Australia. I get it – I sound bougie af, but I promise you, I’m just a girl who has to fly across the entire world to see her family. Sure, I get to see kangaroos and that’s literally uh-may-zing every.single.dang.time…but it’s A LOT.Read more