At Queenie's PetsⓇ, we're committed to always being far more than just the other end of a leash or a person who just rings up your purchase; We are problem-solvers, listeners, educators and, in many cases, subject-matter experts. Every day, we encounter falsehoods that have been perpetuated for years about the loving care our pets need and receive. Every so often, we want to provide you with some myth-busting to help you unlearn some of the malarky that’s floating out there. Let's dive into these myths and uncover the truth behind them!Read more
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Oral Care Gel is an easy way to help remove plaque and tartar buildup from your dog's teeth. When used daily as directed, you can see cleaner teeth in 30 days or less!
- Our Clean Teeth Oral Care Gel is formulated with a unique blend of ingredients that work together to help remove plaque & tartar safely and effectively!
- Helps freshen your pet's breath for friendlier smooches!
- Simply apply two drops of TropiClean Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Oral Care Gel to each side of your dog's mouth daily to help remove plaque & tartar. No brushing required!
- Oral care is about more than making your pets’ smiles sparkle—it’s an important component of their overall health. In fact, 80% of dogs begin to show signs of oral disease by age 3.
The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more