At Queenie's PetsⓇ, we're committed to always being far more than just the other end of a leash or a person who just rings up your purchase; We are problem-solvers, listeners, educators and, in many cases, subject-matter experts. Every day, we encounter falsehoods that have been perpetuated for years about the loving care our pets need and receive. Every so often, we want to provide you with some myth-busting to help you unlearn some of the malarky that’s floating out there. Let's dive into these myths and uncover the truth behind them!Read more
- MAKE CLEANING TIME FUN — Enticers KONG dental ball makes dog teeth cleaning time fun by releasing a savory–flavored dog dental gel into your dog's mouth with every chew.
- DURABLE DENTAL BALL — KONG toy ball is design with textured sides to scrub away plaque and easy-to-fill pods that pairs best with our smoked brisket flavored dog tooth gel.
- NO BRUSHING REQUIRED — Enticers dog toothpaste is made from naturally derived ingredients for powerful teeth cleaning to reduce bad dog breath and plaque.
- EASY TO CLEAN — Run the KONG dog ball under warm water, pumping the pods to thoroughly flush out the KONG filler gel. Clean before each use.
- TROPICLEAN — Pair the dog teeth cleaning toy with our Enticers KONG Dental Gel Variety Pack Refill. Dog dental kits are available in Small (5-25lbs), Medium (25-55lbs), and Large (55+lbs).
The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more