- Easy to make—simply add warm water to make your own nourishing homemade bone broth!
- This tasty bone broth adds an extra helping of protein to your pet’s diet. Serve it as a warming treat, pour it over kibble or use it to hydrate a dehydrated Honest Kitchen meal.
- Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this 100% human-grade recipe is made with human-grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you would expect from your own food!
- Made without by-products, preservatives, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy.
- Made in the USA with real, recognizable ingredients from trusted sources from around the world.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.