Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Spray provides medicated analgesic and anti-inflammatory rapid relief of inflammation, pruritus (itchy skin) and associated conditions.
- EASY SUPPORT – This spray promotes a healthy skin and coat for dogs and cats with hot spots commonly caused by allergies, insect bites, and dirty/matted or wet coats.
- USE WITH SHAMPOO – Made with ingredients that calm and moisturize the skin, this cat and dog spray works with our Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo and can be used in between washes.
- VET-RECOMMENDED – Paraben and dye-free, Wheat Germ Oil adds moisture to the coat while other powerful ingredients work to help scratching and gnawing at the coat.
- FOR DOGS AND CATS – Intended for topical use only, spray this non-irritating formula on pets over 12 weeks of age to help discourage compulsive licking and help alleviate itching.
- EFFECTIVE & AFFORDABLE – Our products are created with powerful ingredients at an affordable price. We know dogs and cats are more than just pets because we are pet parents too.
At Queenie's PetsⓇ, we're committed to always being far more than just the other end of a leash or a person who just rings up your purchase; We are problem-solvers, listeners, educators and, in many cases, subject-matter experts. Every day, we encounter falsehoods that have been perpetuated for years about the loving care our pets need and receive. Every so often, we want to provide you with some myth-busting to help you unlearn some of the malarky that’s floating out there. Let's dive into these myths and uncover the truth behind them!Read more
The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more