Kickstart your canine’s kibble with Stella & Chewy's Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper. Delivering a boost of nutrition and yummy flavor, it’s an easy way to pack your pooch’s diet with nutrients, probiotics and antioxidants. Based on the philosophy that pets thrive on the same diet they would eat in the wild, this recipe gives your dog what he naturally craves, plus 100% organic fruits and vegetables—offering the benefits of raw food nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried preparation. And to ensure the highest quality, each batch is made with care in Stella & Chewy’s own U.S. kitchen.
- Raised without hormones or antibiotics and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried nuggets; can be served as a complete meal or mixed with dry kibble to add variety with a nutritious boost and help entice a picky eater.
- Formulated to mimic a canine’s natural diet; never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives or colorings.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is enhanced with probiotics to aid in healthy digestion—perfect for the pup with a sensitive stomach.
- Proudly made in the USA with ingredients responsibly sourced from trusted and reputable suppliers.
In case you’re not a regular follower of Queenie's Instagram (why aren’t you? Start now!), then you may not know that I recently returned from my annual trek to the Global Pet Expo in Orlando. What’s this, you ask? It’s only the fifth largest trade show of any industry in the United States, and the largest trade show in the world for the pet biz….it’s the convergence of 25,000 people, all talking about pet products for three days straight…what could be better?Read more
The Best Philadelphia Dog Walkers: Lessons Learned from 15 Years in the Business.
We’ve hit an exciting milestone – it’s head walker, Dave’s, 15th Queeniversary! Dave was the VERY FIRST employee we hired, and from the start we knew how lucky we were to have found him.Read more
HELP! MY DOG HAS A STEP-PARENT!
Dear Reader: It’s important to note that I wanted to share this writing I did from my own heart and mind…but it’s from a long time ago, more than a decade, in fact, from my single days. I didn’t want anyone that knows me to think I had suddenly split from my husband I only recently posted about in my very last blog!Read more