Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food is thoughtfully formulated for newborn kittens and pregnant or nursing cats! A newborn kitten requires its mother’s milk to form protective antibodies for natural defense. Transitioning into solid foods is vitally important as his immune system is still in the development stage. Provide the nutrition he needs to develop strong bones, teeth and a healthy immune and digestive system. This grain-free mixture is packed with immune system strengthening antioxidants and vitamins, plus essential nutrients such as DHA for brain development. To transition your kitten to solid food, simply rehydrate with warm water to satisfy his growing appetite.
- Designed for pregnant or nursing cats and kittens between 1-4 months.
- Packed with essential nutrients such as DHA for brain development and immune system strengthening antioxidants and vitamins.
- Tiny kibble that helps kittens transition from milk to solid food.
- Features digestible proteins and prebiotics for digestive health.
- Provides nutrition for growing bones and teeth.