Royal Canin Hairball Care Dry Cat Food is designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of indoor cats prone to hairballs. Cats spend a large portion of their day grooming, which can lead to the ingestion of large quantities of hair. The swallowed hair becomes compacted in the digestive tract, forming hairballs, which are either regurgitated or eliminated through the stool. This precisely balanced nutritional recipe is specially formulated to help naturally reduce hairball formation. Royal Canin supports the health of your feline friend by providing tailor-made nutrition based on a true understanding of a cat’s specific needs and over 45 years of science and observation.
- Specially formulated to help naturally reduce hairball formation in adult cats, including neutered cats.
- Tailor-made recipe delivers a complete and balanced diet that meets all the nutritional needs of your feline friend.
- Composed of a specific blend of dietary fibers, including psyllium seed husk, and insoluble fibers to help naturally stimulate intestinal transit.
- This unique fiber blend is rich in mucilage and encourages the daily elimination of ingested hair to prevent build-up, which results in hairballs.
- Unique kibble shape and texture promotes a brushing effect that helps reduce plaque formation.