At Queenie's PetsⓇ, we're committed to always being far more than just the other end of a leash or a person who just rings up your purchase; We are problem-solvers, listeners, educators and, in many cases, subject-matter experts. Every day, we encounter falsehoods that have been perpetuated for years about the loving care our pets need and receive. Every so often, we want to provide you with some myth-busting to help you unlearn some of the malarky that’s floating out there. Let's dive into these myths and uncover the truth behind them!Read more
- Packed with fresh meat and high quality, garden-fresh ingredients, our Rolled Food is an easy solution to feeding your dog a nutritious, high-protein diet. It meets the nutritional levels established by AAFCO for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs.
- We use a low-temperature cooking process that allows our food to retain vital minerals and nutrients. We’ve also added functional ingredients like Sunflower Oil, a rich source of omega 6, and Flaxseed to support digestion and a healthy skin and coat.
- With over 50% fresh protein per roll, it’s more convenient than a raw food diet and can easily be stored without the need for refrigeration until opened. Can be used as a complete and balanced meal, as a protein supplement to dry food, a treat, a training tool, or an aid for administering medications.
- Made without the use of artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Our beef and chicken recipes are available in whole grain or grain-free. Sourced and prepared in the USA in our Kansas company-owned facility.
- Our manufacturing process is a unique blend of state-of-the-art technology and handcrafted quality. Safety is our top priority. Our in-house quality assurance team performs more than 2,500 tests per month.
The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more