- Packed with fresh meat and high quality, garden-fresh ingredients, our Rolled Food is an easy solution to feeding your dog a nutritious, high-protein diet. It meets the nutritional levels established by AAFCO for all life stages, from puppies to senior dogs.
- We use a low-temperature cooking process that allows our food to retain vital minerals and nutrients. We’ve also added functional ingredients like Sunflower Oil, a rich source of omega 6, and Flaxseed to support digestion and a healthy skin and coat.
- With over 50% fresh protein per roll, it’s more convenient than a raw food diet and can easily be stored without the need for refrigeration until opened. Can be used as a complete and balanced meal, as a protein supplement to dry food, a treat, a training tool, or an aid for administering medications.
- Made without the use of artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Our beef and chicken recipes are available in whole grain or grain-free. Sourced and prepared in the USA in our Kansas company-owned facility.
- Our manufacturing process is a unique blend of state-of-the-art technology and handcrafted quality. Safety is our top priority. Our in-house quality assurance team performs more than 2,500 tests per month.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.