The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
DESCRIPTIONOffer your indoor kitty a recipe made specially for her lifestyle with Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food. Every ingredient has a purpose, helping to craft a high-quality weight management cat food with 0% fillers and 100% nutrition. This high-protein cat food recipe is formulated to help indoor kitties maintain a healthy weight. Real turkey is the #1 ingredient, and each cup contains 37 grams of protein to support your furry friend's strong muscles, including her healthy heart. This dry cat food for weight control is lower in fat than other Purina ONE dry cat food recipes. Plus, a natural fiber blend helps reduce hairballs. An antioxidant blend supports your feline pal's healthy immune system, and omega-6 fatty acids promote her healthy skin and coat. Best of all, cats love the yummy flavor, and the crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque buildup.
- Real turkey is the #1 ingredient in this weight control dry cat food, and every serving is packed with 38% protein to support your kitty's strong muscles as she runs and plays through life's adventures.
- This high-protein cat food is formulated to meet the needs of indoor adult cats. Fill your four-legged friend's dish with this yummy recipe to help her maintain a healthy weight and minimize hairballs.
- Every serving supports your feline friend's nose-to-tail well-being with an antioxidant blend to promote a healthy immune system and omega-6 fatty acids to help her skin stay healthy and her coat radiant.
- Each ingredient is chosen to serve a purpose. This natural cat food is also loaded with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients to craft a wholesome recipe that gives adult cats 100% complete and balanced nutrition.
- Purina ONE is veterinarian recommended. They proudly produce this bagged cat food at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities, where checks for quality and safety ensure a hairball control cat food that meets your standards.
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more
Discover how to effectively boost your training, curb unwanted behaviors, and put your dog's excess energy to good use with fun and easy enrichment activities.Read more