Give your indoor cat the nutrition she needs at dinnertime when you serve her Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food. Formulated with an indoor cat's activity level in mind, this recipe contains fewer calories than Cat Chow Complete to help promote a healthy weight. Natural or added fiber in every serving helps control hairballs, giving you both something to feel good about at meal time. She'll gobble up the delicious taste and crunchy texture of this recipe made with accents of garden greens, while you rest easy knowing she's getting 100% complete and balanced nutrition in each bowlful.
- Delicious recipe is formulated with accents of garden greens for a healthy, delicious bite.
- Contains fewer calories to help promote the healthy weight of your indoor cat.
- Antioxidants help support her healthy immune system function.
- Natural fiber blends to help control hairballs, making both your lives easier.
- 25 essential vitamins and minerals support her overall health, while complete nutrition brings nourishment to her bowl.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.