Help protect your feline friend from unwanted visitors with ZoGuard Plus Flea & Tick Treatment for Cats. Specially designed for cats weighing 1.5 pounds or more and kittens older than 8 weeks old, this topical solution contains the same active ingredients as Frontline Plus. It offers premium protection by killing fleas, ticks, chewing lice, flea eggs, flea larvae, while helping to prevent the development of flea pupae. Not only does it help kill ticks for up to one month, including ones that carry Lyme disease, but it also helps control mites that can cause sarcoptic mange. ZoGuard Plus Flea & Tick Treatment works quickly, lasts long and is completely waterproof, which means your BFF can stay safe from pests even when wet!
- Formulated with fipronil and S-methoprene, the same active ingredients as Frontline Plus.
- Helps kill fleas, ticks, chewing lice, flea eggs and flea larvae.
- Helps prevent flea pupae from developing.
- Can help combat ticks that carry Lyme disease and mites that may cause sarcoptic mange.
- Specially designed for cats weighing 1.5 pounds or more and kittens older than 8 weeks of age.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.