At Queenie's PetsⓇ, we're committed to always being far more than just the other end of a leash or a person who just rings up your purchase; We are problem-solvers, listeners, educators and, in many cases, subject-matter experts. Every day, we encounter falsehoods that have been perpetuated for years about the loving care our pets need and receive. Every so often, we want to provide you with some myth-busting to help you unlearn some of the malarky that’s floating out there. Let's dive into these myths and uncover the truth behind them!Read more
- THE NON SHEDDER SHAMPOO: Specifically created for your dog’s hair-coat THE NON SHEDDER skillfully heals, detangles and restores shine.
- MAIN INGREDIENTS include coconut oil, avocado oil, vitamin E, flax seed oil, jojoba seed oil, calendula extract, and lavender. All our products are all natural + free of parabens, toxins, dyes, silicones, sulfates and gluten.
- COATCARE: Each PRIDE+GROOM formula contains unique blend of all-natural essential oils, signature scents and sustainable ingredients for dog’s specific coat + skin types that provide healing, hydrating, cleansing, nourishing and beautifying benefits.
- ADVANCED DELIVERY MECHANISMS: Our cone-shaped AppCap (only available for 16oz) allows for flow control, easy one-hand washing & ensuring formula penetrates deep into coat + skin. Plus, no waste! AppCap makes sure each bottle is good to the last drop.
- THE VERY FIRST BEAUTY BRAND…FOR DOGS: We are the first dog grooming brand launched under a beauty platform, with formulas made in a clean beauty lab + fragrance house so dogs can enjoy the same level of luxury, beauty and skincare that humans do.
The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more