Get ready to hide, seek and treat with this Nina Ottosson dog puzzle. The Dog Twister challenges and occupies your dog while they work to unlock tasty treats hidden inside each compartment. Fun for all dogs regardless of age, size and breed, the Dog Twister is sure to be your new favorite dog game!
- MADE FOR MASTER PAWS: The Dog Twister by Nina Ottosson is great for dogs that are looking for more challenging treat dispensing dog games and toys. The Dog Twister is more challenging than Level 1 and Level 2 Nina Ottosson games, but can be enjoyed by paws everywhere!
- PLAY WITH PUZZLES: The Dog Twister dog puzzle works to combine both mental stimulation and play to maximize your dog’s playtime while working to exercise their mind and body. Through treat discovery, your dog is engaged and excited to learn new tricks!
- PULL OUT AND SLIDE: Unique to the Nina Ottosson Dog Twister dog game is the white locking handles. If your dog is good at solving puzzles, introduce them to a new challenge by simply pushing in the white handles to lock all bricks on top.
- LEVEL 3 CHALLENGE: Nina Ottosson Dog Games and puzzles are great for dogs of all ages, breeds and sizes. This level 3 dog game is especially recommended for more challenging play, but can be used with dogs of all play levels.
- HOW TO PLAY: Pull handles out to unlocked position to slide paw panels. Place treats or kibble in compartments. Line up sliding paw panels and lock them in place by pushing handles in. Let the games begin! Place game on floor and encourage your pet to seek treats. Dogs are smarter than you think. Sometimes we just need to teach them! Leave handles in the unlocked position and offset paw panels so your dog can smell and access treats easier.
- FROZEN PUZZLE: Mix some canned/wet dog food or raw food with water, pour some of the mixture in the hollows, or place a small piece of sausage or a tasty treat in each of the hollows, pour a little water, put the game in the freezer and let it set. Perfect for energetic dogs, hot weather, or just extended fun.
- PLAY TOGETHER: Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games focus on challenging your dog’s brain. Supervise when playing, and don´t let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together. Put away until next time.
- EASY TO CLEAN: To wash your dog’s Dog Twister, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!