Feed your adult Guinea Pig a diet that combines essential fiber and stabilized nutrients with Oxbow Essentials Adult Guinea Pig Food. Adult Guinea Pigs have different nutritional needs than juveniles. They still need a diet high in fiber to keep their digestive systems working properly and Vitamin C, but they need lower levels of calcium, protein and calories than growing Guineas require. Oxbow Essentials Adult Guinea Pig Food is specifically designed to meet the particular nutritional needs of Guinea Pigs over six months. It contains stabilized Vitamin C and an optimal calcium-to-phosphorous ratio for overall health. Feed 1/8 cup pellets daily in addition to unlimited grass hay.
- Specially formulated to mirror a Guinea Pig's natural diet. This will ensure that your pet lives a healthy lifestyle.
- Fortified with stabilized Vitamin C, help ensure that your pet's immunity system is in tip-top shape.
- Includes high-fiber grass hay that promotes healthy gastrointestinal health. Contains lower levels of protein, calories and calcium than alfalfa-based pellets
- 75% of your guinea pig’s diet should be grass hay and Guinea Pig is not intended for growing, gestating or lactating guinea pigs.
- Made from high-quality, all natural hay