Sustainable and wild-caught, these six fresh, whole, saltwater fish are plucked from pristine, icy waters and whisked right to our kitchen. This nutrient-dense, flavorful recipe is loaded with protein and complemented with fresh produce and botanicals, creating a distinct, tasty food that dogs love.
- An unmatched diversity of fresh, whole and wild-caught fish from New England's cold atlantic waters
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 20% carbohydrates to nourish dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- A full 2/3 of our fish is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat, organs and bones) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive - only zinc and copper are added
- Our dried fish are specially prepared at 200 Degree F from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.