With an unmatched diversity of red meats, this recipe is packed with protein in rich WholePrey ratios that mirror the evolutionary diet that dogs are meant to eat. Loaded with ranch-raised beef, wild boar, bison, grass-fed lamb, and Yorkshire pork, Regional Red nourishes dogs completely while offering a savory, delicious flavor that they'll love.
- From Dachshunds to Great Danes, all dogs possess a biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh whole animal ingredients
- With 38% richly nourishing protein, and 20% carbohydrates to nourish dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- A full 2/3 of our meat is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, cartilage and bones) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive - only zinc is added
- Our dried meats are specially prepared at 200 Degree F from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.