Provide your feline friend with the nutrition she needs and deserves with Nulo Freestyle Duck & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food! Our cat companions require rich protein to stay fit and healthy which is why this kitty kibble is purr-fect with 82% of proteins coming from real meat including duck, chicken and turkey! Plus, your cat will be sure to get the amino acids she need to build strong muscles and bounce back from a day of play. This grain-free recipe is specially formulated with low-glycemic index ingredients and advanced probiotics to ensure that indoor cats get the best nutrition!
- Grain-free formula ideal for indoor cats and formulated free of potatoes or tapioca.
- Deboned duck, chicken meal, turkey meal and deboned cod listed as the top 4 ingredients, this product is forged with 82% animal-based proteins.
- A balanced amount of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids nourish your cat’s skin and help promote a beautiful shiny coat.
- Powered by a pure probiotic strain that supports gastrointestinal health. Also an ideal diet for cats who need a low-carbohydrate and low-glycemic diet.
- Dried chicory root, dried kelp, vitamin C and vitamin E promote overall health , while vitamin A and taurine support vision and healthy heart function.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.