At Queenie's PetsⓇ, we're committed to always being far more than just the other end of a leash or a person who just rings up your purchase; We are problem-solvers, listeners, educators and, in many cases, subject-matter experts. Every day, we encounter falsehoods that have been perpetuated for years about the loving care our pets need and receive. Every so often, we want to provide you with some myth-busting to help you unlearn some of the malarky that’s floating out there. Let's dive into these myths and uncover the truth behind them!Read more
- Multi-purpose pet leash: with double hook head and adjustable ring design can be used for 2 dog leash ,waist dog leash,hands free dog leash , short dog leash ,
- Perfect length: The 7.5-inch leash can be adjusted in length, adjust the metal ring of the leash to find the length you want under your different usage. For example: Long Leads, Short Leads, 2 dogs Leads etc.
- Environmentally friendly material: Made of thickened polyester-cotton material, good elasticity and wear resistance, easy to wash, quick-drying, not easy to shrink and deform in size, soft and comfortable not to hurt your hands.
- How to use the hook: You can connect the ring and hook to make a collar. By adjusting the detachable ring , any size of the dog neck is suitable. Or directly hook the hook to your original collar for use. the little hoops are movable, so the leash is fully adjustable.
- Convenient push-type 360° Swivel Lockable Hook: You can adjust the swivel hook for 360° to provide a safe and comfortable environment for your dog. The latest push-type lockable hook design is easy and simple to press for your convenience.
The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more