Fulfill your favorite feline’s instinctive needs for play and lounging with the MidWest Curious Cat Cube. This attractive, easy-to-assemble kitty cube features a cushioned top bed with soft bolsters, multiple hide-and-seek cut-outs for those paw-swatting ambushes, and hanging plush toys for plenty of engaging fun and entertainment. When it’s time for some peace and solitude, the hide-away cove provides safety and security while your paw-tner naps in comfort. The interior plush liner lifts out easily for spot cleaning and allows the Curious Cat Cube to be folded flat for convenient storage.
- Satisfy your furry friend's instinctive needs to play and lounge with this thoughtfully-designed cube.
- Upper bed with plush faux sheepskin liner and side bolsters provides an elevated lounging position with a clear view of his surroundings.
- Multiple hide-and-seek cut-outs and plush hanging toys add fun and entertainment.
- Interior hide-away with large, easy-access opening offers safety and security for napping in purr-fect peace and quiet.
- Easy to assemble and folds flat for storage; available in multiple stylish colors and patterns to complement most home decors.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.