Elevated Double Dog Feeder with Stainless Bowls, Adjustable Height 3" to 10", Faux Wood Legs.
GROWS WITH YOUR DOG. 3 SIZES OF LEGS INCLUDED.
Your ‘one-stop feeder’ for all of your messy mutt’s needs. This raised double feeder not only accommodates food and water with its 2 stainless steel dog bowl inserts and contains spills with its wide lip and raised edge border, but it also grows with your dog! The 3 different heights make feeding easier, cleaner and healthier for your dog.
*If you plan to match a silicone mat to your feeder, we highly recommend the large size mat in our assortment to fit under this feeder.
- The ergonomic design and height promotes healthier digestion. It includes 3 sets of special addition 'faux wood' legs to accommodate 3 different heights: 3", 5" and 10" so it can grow with your dog.
- The raised lip around the border helps to contain spills and channels everything back to the bowls. The ABS deck is non-porous, BPA / PVC free, and is molded underneath each bowl to keep any mess off your floor.
- Compatible with Messy Mutts stainless bowls and Large Airtight Silicone Lid. Additional bowls and lids sold separately, ideal for advanced food prep and travel. For added protection, pair with the Messy Mutts silicone bowl mat with reinforced metal rods, size large.
- Includes two non-toxic, high quality stainless bowls. All components are dishwasher safe.
- Each 40oz / 5 cup capacity bowl is 7 x 2.5"; the deck is 20" wide x 11.5" deep plus height 3", 5" or 10" depending on leg height of choice.
Care: Remove stainless steel bowls from base and hand wash all components with warm water and mild soap or place in dishwasher. Hand wash recommended. Do not microwave.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.