The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
- Remove loose hair, groom, scrub, or massage your messy mutt in the bath or during chill-out time with this reversible grooming brush.
- Can be used with or without water or soap.
- The long bristles are ideal for deep cleaning, while the shorter side is great for calming and brushing.
- The adjustable strap helps secure the brush in the palm of your hand for easy handling.
- The brush can also be used on furniture, fabric or other surfaces to remove unwanted fur!
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more
Discover how to effectively boost your training, curb unwanted behaviors, and put your dog's excess energy to good use with fun and easy enrichment activities.Read more