Nourish your dog with the high-quality protein and healthy fats needed to thrive when you serve this Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Real Beef, Lamb and Bison Dinner. Featuring real USDA-inspected deboned beef as the first ingredient, this canned dog food grain free recipe contains 96 percent protein from animal sources and wholesome ingredients including vitamins and minerals for complete and balanced nutrition. To meet your dog's dietary needs, this Merrick wet dog food is a natural dog food canned recipe made without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives and is a poultry free, pea free, potato free and chicken free dog food. The tender pate texture makes this real meat dog food ideal for all breeds and sizes. Offer this can dog food with real deboned beef as a delicious standalone meal, or serve your dog wet food as a flavorful topper to make your dog's dry kibble even more tempting. Merrick dog food recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA.
- Merrick Grain Free Wet Dog Food Real Beef, Lamb and Bison Dinner, Canned Dog Food
- Real USDA-inspected deboned beef is the first ingredient in this Merrick wet dog food recipe
- This real meat dog food recipe contains 96 percent protein from animal sources as well as all the vitamins and minerals your dog needs
- This grain free dog food wet recipe contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and is made with no grain, corn, wheat or soy ingredients
- This healthy dog food is a pea free, potato free, poultry free and chicken free dog food that features high-quality ingredients sourced from trusted farmers
- This wet dog food is poultry free, pea free and potato free
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.