Your four-legged friend will feel home-home-on-the-range when he dines on Merrick Grain-Free Cowboy Cookout Canned Dog Food. This wholesome grain-free canned dog food features chunks of USDA-inspected deboned beef, along with green beans, carrots and granny smith apples. It also features a savory gravy that’s made with yummy beef broth for added flavor and moisture during mealtime. And you can have peace of mind knowing that this recipe does not contain any artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or by-products. This wag-worthy dog food can be served as a stand-alone meal or added to dry food as a tasty topper.
- Features chunks of USDA-inspected deboned beef as the very first ingredient.
- Made with carrots, green beans and granny smith apples.
- 100% free from artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and by-products.
- The cans have easy-pull tabs making mealtime prep a cinch!
- Crafted in Hereford, TX and cooked in the USA.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.