At Queenie's PetsⓇ, we're committed to always being far more than just the other end of a leash or a person who just rings up your purchase; We are problem-solvers, listeners, educators and, in many cases, subject-matter experts. Every day, we encounter falsehoods that have been perpetuated for years about the loving care our pets need and receive. Every so often, we want to provide you with some myth-busting to help you unlearn some of the malarky that’s floating out there. Let's dive into these myths and uncover the truth behind them!Read more
- MEDIUM SOFA BED FOR DOGS UP TO 50 LBS: The perfect option for senior dogs or dogs with arthritis, this orthopedic bed for dogs is filled with ComfortCore memory foam gel that provides 5 layers of cushioning and support.
- MEMORY FOAM DOG BED: The Comfort Signature Blend fiber is an optimal mix of conventional orthopedic and memory gel foam that supports your pet's pressure points, back and joints.
- DOG BEDS: Pets can feel at home both in the house & on-the-go with a variety of pet beds as well as plush kennel crate mats. La-Z-Boy beds fit every pet sleep style & complements any room in your home.
- LA-Z-BOY: From small-scale cuddlers & loungers to extra-large mattresses & sofas with plush sleep surfaces & sturdy support, we have pet beds for dogs & cats to fit every sleep style.
- JUST FOR PETS: Petmate makes a variety of pet products for dogs, cats, chickens & other small furry friends! Check out our brands such as Gen7, Healthy Chews, La-Z-Boy, SnooZZY, Chuckit! , Jackson Galaxy & more!
The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more