The two-toned weave creates a sophisticated flecked pattern, a durable and beautiful barrier between two of your favorite things that would ideally never meet: your dog and your car’s interior. Waterproof and stain-resistant, it attaches securely to your car’s bench seat.
- Waterproof and stain resistant
- Hook and loop openings to access seatbelts and latch systems
- Kurgo Bench Beans™ anchor cover in place
- Behind seat attachment for cars with access
- Under seat paracord to further secure
- Piped edges contain dirt and water
- Two large storage pockets
- Measures 55" wide to fit most vehicles.
- Constructed with 400D Polyester with PVC backing
- Product instructions and care
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.