The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
- Remove Odors: Naturally derived zinc salt from castor oil seed absorbs and destroys odor causing molecules.
- Certified USDA Biobased: Made with natural and renewable resources and no harmful chemicals. That means it's good for your pets and for the planet!
- Lavender Essential Oil: Natural fresh and floral fragrance from essential oils.
- Professionally Formulated: Each and every ingredient is chosen and approved by our in-house vet and chemist to ensure exceptional efficacy while being safe for your pets.
- Made in the USA: Every kin+kind bottle is lovingly mixed, labeled, and shipped by the hands of our employees paid a responsible, living wage in our certified USDA organic facility.
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more
Discover how to effectively boost your training, curb unwanted behaviors, and put your dog's excess energy to good use with fun and easy enrichment activities.Read more