At Queenie's PetsⓇ, we're committed to always being far more than just the other end of a leash or a person who just rings up your purchase; We are problem-solvers, listeners, educators and, in many cases, subject-matter experts. Every day, we encounter falsehoods that have been perpetuated for years about the loving care our pets need and receive. Every so often, we want to provide you with some myth-busting to help you unlearn some of the malarky that’s floating out there. Let's dive into these myths and uncover the truth behind them!Read more
- GOODBYE ITCHING, SCRATCHING, ODOR: Wax and moisture cause irritation and bad smells. Keep your pup's ears clean and dry with our water-free dog ear wash, and make smelly ears and endless scratching disappear! It's a dog's ear cleaning solution your precious pooch will appreciate! Use our cleanser to make cuddle time with your puppy even more enjoyable for the both of you!
- EAR WASH FOR DOGS TO REDUCE WAXY BUILDUP: Vet formulated only with natural, plant-based ingredients, our dog ear cleaner solution removes wax easily and effectively. Certified USDA Organic and made with witch hazel, a gentle astringent that provides a deep clean for immediate results, you and your furry friend will love this ear cleaning kit!
- EASY OUCH-FREE DOG EAR DROPS: The alcohol added to nearly all other ear wax removal drops can sting and irritate your lovely hound. Moreover, water in dog ear flush promotes growth that can leave behind a stinky and unpleasant odor. That's why our pet ear cleaner is alcohol-free, water-free, and made with added aloe for an easy and soothing application. It's the ultimate dog ear cleaning solution to add to your arsenal of dog supplies!
- BY DOG LOVERS, FOR DOG LOVERS: We care about the health of your furry friend as much as you do! That's why we use minimal, natural ingredients in our dog ear cleaning products that are plant-based, non-GMO, certified USDA organic, and Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty-free. All of our products are formulated by veterinarians with the assumption that your pet will lick them. The concentration of tea tree oil in our dog ear care drops is safe for man's best friend!
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: kin+kind is committed to safe and effective products that you can feel good about using. That's why everything we do is expert-tested, cruelty-free, and mixed by hand in our own USDA certified organic facility by employees paid a living wage.
The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more