- GOODBYE ITCHING, SCRATCHING, ODOR: Wax and moisture cause irritation and bad smells. Keep your pup's ears clean and dry with our water-free dog ear wash, and make smelly ears and endless scratching disappear! It's a dog's ear cleaning solution your precious pooch will appreciate! Use our cleanser to make cuddle time with your puppy even more enjoyable for the both of you!
- EAR WASH FOR DOGS TO REDUCE WAXY BUILDUP: Vet formulated only with natural, plant-based ingredients, our dog ear cleaner solution removes wax easily and effectively. Certified USDA Organic and made with witch hazel, a gentle astringent that provides a deep clean for immediate results, you and your furry friend will love this ear cleaning kit!
- EASY OUCH-FREE DOG EAR DROPS: The alcohol added to nearly all other ear wax removal drops can sting and irritate your lovely hound. Moreover, water in dog ear flush promotes growth that can leave behind a stinky and unpleasant odor. That's why our pet ear cleaner is alcohol-free, water-free, and made with added aloe for an easy and soothing application. It's the ultimate dog ear cleaning solution to add to your arsenal of dog supplies!
- BY DOG LOVERS, FOR DOG LOVERS: We care about the health of your furry friend as much as you do! That's why we use minimal, natural ingredients in our dog ear cleaning products that are plant-based, non-GMO, certified USDA organic, and Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty-free. All of our products are formulated by veterinarians with the assumption that your pet will lick them. The concentration of tea tree oil in our dog ear care drops is safe for man's best friend!
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: kin+kind is committed to safe and effective products that you can feel good about using. That's why everything we do is expert-tested, cruelty-free, and mixed by hand in our own USDA certified organic facility by employees paid a living wage.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.