The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
- PROTECT YOUR HOME: Our plant-based, flea and tick spray uses the power of essential oils like lemongrass to guard your home and pets against pests. It is safe for dogs and cats, and it's a natural and effective solution for your pet's flea and tick treatment.
- CRUELTY-FREE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY: Our flea and tick spray is certified Leaping Bunny cruelty-free, so you can use it with confidence. It is also an environmentally-friendly solution for your pet's flea and tick control needs. This is a great choice for a dog and cat flea treatment and flea & tick control for pets.
- MOSQUITOS TOO!: Our spray can be used not just as a flea and tick spray but also as a mosquito spray, making it a versatile addition to your pet essentials. Use it with confidence as a flea and tick spray for dogs, cat spray, and mosquito spray for your pets.
- VET FORMULATED: Each and every ingredient, including every essential oil, is vet approved to ensure effective and safe concentrations for your pet. Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty free.
- HAND MIXED IN THE USA: Every kin+kind bottle is lovingly mixed, labeled, and shipped by the hands of our employees paid a responsible, living wage in our certified USDA organic workshop. Our commitment to ethical production ensures that each kin+kind product is made to the highest quality and safety standards right here in the USA.
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more
Discover how to effectively boost your training, curb unwanted behaviors, and put your dog's excess energy to good use with fun and easy enrichment activities.Read more