If squirrels keep stealing your bird food from the feeder, feeding Kaytee Safflower Seed Wild Bird Food can help. Safflower seed has a bitter taste, discouraging squirrels from filling their bellies. Cardinals, chickadees, nuthatches, grosbeaks and other backyard birds love it, though. The seed’s high oil content makes it a tasty, nutritious treat for your birdie friends.
- Safflower seed is highly desirable to backyard birds.
- A favorite seed of cardinals, chickadees, nuthatches and grosbeaks.
- Squirrels don’t like safflower seed’s bitter taste.
- Ideal for feeders where squirrels are often an issue.
- High oil content makes it a tasty, nutritious food for birds.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.