If squirrels keep stealing your bird food from the feeder, feeding Kaytee Safflower Seed Wild Bird Food can help. Safflower seed has a bitter taste, discouraging squirrels from filling their bellies. Cardinals, chickadees, nuthatches, grosbeaks and other backyard birds love it, though. The seed’s high oil content makes it a tasty, nutritious treat for your birdie friends.
- Safflower seed is highly desirable to backyard birds.
- A favorite seed of cardinals, chickadees, nuthatches and grosbeaks.
- Squirrels don’t like safflower seed’s bitter taste.
- Ideal for feeders where squirrels are often an issue.
- High oil content makes it a tasty, nutritious food for birds.