Make leash training a walk in the park with the 2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Dog Harness and Leash. The patented design works by discouraging what’s known as the “opposition reflex,” which is the reflex that encourages dogs to pull against pressure caused by traditional harnesses. Instead, this leash features an action loop at the back between the shoulders, enabling your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining. A structural ring on the front of the chest offers a second control point, allowing you to “steer” your dog and redirect his attention—which comes in handy when a squirrel crosses your path! Easy to fit and easy to use, it all connects with the included double connection leash.
- Double connection training leash (not included, but is 50% off with purchase of any Freedom harness) provides two points of contact with your dog, allowing you to steer your dog from the front connection.
- Patented design reduces twisting, straining, and pulling, providing a more enjoyable experience for you and your dog.
- Improves communication and training while out for a walk, and helps to redirect your dog’s attention.
- Stainless steel hardware and heavy-duty nylon with Swiss velvet lining behind front legs to prevent rubbing and chafing. Good for dogs of all weights.
- Made in the USA with four points of adjustability to fit any dog body shape or type.
In case you’re not a regular follower of Queenie's Instagram (why aren’t you? Start now!), then you may not know that I recently returned from my annual trek to the Global Pet Expo in Orlando. What’s this, you ask? It’s only the fifth largest trade show of any industry in the United States, and the largest trade show in the world for the pet biz….it’s the convergence of 25,000 people, all talking about pet products for three days straight…what could be better?Read more
The Best Philadelphia Dog Walkers: Lessons Learned from 15 Years in the Business.
We’ve hit an exciting milestone – it’s head walker, Dave’s, 15th Queeniversary! Dave was the VERY FIRST employee we hired, and from the start we knew how lucky we were to have found him.Read more
HELP! MY DOG HAS A STEP-PARENT!
Dear Reader: It’s important to note that I wanted to share this writing I did from my own heart and mind…but it’s from a long time ago, more than a decade, in fact, from my single days. I didn’t want anyone that knows me to think I had suddenly split from my husband I only recently posted about in my very last blog!Read more