Make leash training a walk in the park with the 2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Dog Harness and Leash. The patented design works by discouraging what’s known as the “opposition reflex,” which is the reflex that encourages dogs to pull against pressure caused by traditional harnesses. Instead, this leash features an action loop at the back between the shoulders, enabling your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining. A structural ring on the front of the chest offers a second control point, allowing you to “steer” your dog and redirect his attention—which comes in handy when a squirrel crosses your path! Easy to fit and easy to use, it all connects with the included double connection leash.
- Included double connection training leash provides two points of contact with your dog, allowing you to steer your dog from the front connection.
- Patented design reduces twisting, straining, and pulling, providing a more enjoyable experience for you and your dog.
- Improves communication and training while out for a walk, and helps to redirect your dog’s attention.
- Stainless steel hardware and heavy-duty nylon with Swiss velvet lining behind front legs to prevent rubbing and chafing. Good for dogs of all weights.
- Made in the USA with four points of adjustability to fit any dog body shape or type.