Frankly Pet USA Mega Collagen chew is made from USDA certified beef. The mega roll is bigger than a regular retriever roll and is perfect for your large breed heavy chewer. Made from 100% collagen with 85% protein for a long lasting chew. They are 10-11 inches long and approximately 1.5- 1.75 inches thick. Individually wrapped.
- Sourced from USDA cattle born and raised in the USA
- Traceable to its source
- Chemical free
- Food safety certified
- Processed and packaged in Wisconsin by a family owned business
Here are the top benefits of Collagen:
- Promotes a healthy coat and skin. Collagen is a way to encourage the quality of your dog’s hair and skin. 70% of the protein in your dog’s skin is collagen. It is responsible for providing a healthy, moisturized dermis, strong powerful nails that do not split or crumble.
- It improves age related joint pain. Age related joint and soft tissue pain is something that most dogs will experience to some extent as they navigate their senior years. Collagen loss in the joints that occurs during aging plays a major role in arthritis, degenerative disc disease and tendonitis.
- It stabilizes joints and prevents injuries. Collagen is literally a building block of your pet’s bones, joints, connective tissue and blood vessels. It is a great way to encourage the health of all these vital structural components of your dog’s body.
- It Aids in Digestion. Collagen aids in the digestion by breaking down proteins and soothing the lining of the gut. It “seals and heals” the protective lining of the gastrointestinal tract by helping to form connective tissue and infusing the whole system with healing amino acids.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.