- Premium cricket gut-loader makes your crickets a complete food for your reptile
- High calcium formula aids young and developing reptiles and replaces calcium lost during female egg production
- Provides your reptile with necessary vitamins and minerals
- Feeding gut loaded insects not only gives your pet the nutritional value of the insect itself but also its' nutrient-rich gut content
- Feed as the primary source of food to crickets and most other feeder insects
In captivity, it is very important for reptiles to get their daily vitamins and minerals in their diet or else health complications may arise. Fluker's High Calcium Cricket Diet Reptile Supplement is a premium formula designed for "gut-loading" crickets to increase their vitamin and mineral content prior to offering them as prey to your pet. This allows insect-eating pets to benefit not only from the nutritional value of the insect itself, but from the insect's nutrient-rich gut content as well.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.