Make dinner a black tie optional affair with the Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Pack. With a delicious combo of your cat’s favorite flavors—chicken, turkey and beef—this gourmet food features small, delicate bites that are slow-cooked and served in a thick gourmet gravy. The added vitamins and minerals offer complete and balanced nutrition, making every mealtime a nutritious and delicious occasion. And since variety is the spice of life, the selection of flavors will keep him interested, with an even mix of Turkey Feast, Chicken Feast and Beef Feast to keep his tummy happy.
- Chicken, turkey and beef flavors cats love for a variety that’s sure to have her licking her dish clean to the last drop.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition in every serving with an assortment of flavors to keep his curiosity piqued.
- Tender, delicate bites that are slow-cooked to perfection for a tempting texture he’s sure to come back to every time.
- Essential vitamins and minerals to support his overall health, so you’ll feel good about the foods you put into his dish.
- Mouthwatering gravy tempts him to his dish and shows your favorite feline friend just how important he is to you.
Dear Reader: It’s important to note that I wanted to share this writing I did from my own heart and mind…but it’s from a long time ago, more than a decade, in fact, from my single days. I didn’t want anyone that knows me to think I had suddenly split from my husband I only recently posted about in my very last blog!Read more
Stress-free Vacations: If This Picky Pet- Mom Can Leave Her Pets for A Month, So Can You!
Recently, my husband and I took a much-needed month-long vacation to Australia. I get it – I sound bougie af, but I promise you, I’m just a girl who has to fly across the entire world to see her family. Sure, I get to see kangaroos and that’s literally uh-may-zing every.single.dang.time…but it’s A LOT.Read more
Getting Your Pet Winter Ready
Winter- what a fun season! Snow, twinkling lights, and unbearable cold that leads to isolation from all the things we love. It’s MAGICAL. Joking aside, we really do love winter at Queenie’s Pets®, the trick is being prepared.Read more