Turn mealtime into a feast with the Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Feast in Seared Gravy Canned Cat Food. “Give me meow yummy,” your kitty says. So fill his bowl with whisker-licking salmon, and pretty much everything he needs to stay looking and feeling his best, like protein, antioxidants and healthy omegas. Plus, the formula is enhanced with vitamins, minerals and essential taurine for nose-to-tail well-being in every bite. Since it’s made with real broth, it also provides moisture to keep your pal hydrated and support urinary health. So open up the easy pull tab and get ready for all those satisfied kitty smooches.
- Tasty wet food recipe features real meat in gravy for the high-protein nutrition your little carnivore craves.
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals for overall well-being, and essential taurine for heart and vision health.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced meal for all cats, on its own or as a delicious kibble topper.
- Supports urinary health and keeps your pal hydrated with moisture from real broth in every bite.
- Crafted with love in USA facilities and comes in easy-to-serve cans that make mealtime simple and hassle-free.
In case you’re not a regular follower of Queenie's Instagram (why aren’t you? Start now!), then you may not know that I recently returned from my annual trek to the Global Pet Expo in Orlando. What’s this, you ask? It’s only the fifth largest trade show of any industry in the United States, and the largest trade show in the world for the pet biz….it’s the convergence of 25,000 people, all talking about pet products for three days straight…what could be better?Read more
The Best Philadelphia Dog Walkers: Lessons Learned from 15 Years in the Business.
We’ve hit an exciting milestone – it’s head walker, Dave’s, 15th Queeniversary! Dave was the VERY FIRST employee we hired, and from the start we knew how lucky we were to have found him.Read more
HELP! MY DOG HAS A STEP-PARENT!
Dear Reader: It’s important to note that I wanted to share this writing I did from my own heart and mind…but it’s from a long time ago, more than a decade, in fact, from my single days. I didn’t want anyone that knows me to think I had suddenly split from my husband I only recently posted about in my very last blog!Read more