Give your adult dog the superior nutrition she deserves with Diamond Naturals! Each Diamond Naturals dry formula is enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics to support your furry friend’s development and overall health. This adult dry dog food recipe is made with real beef protein, fish protein and real fruits and vegetables including kale, blueberries and coconut! It provides your furry friend with protein and minerals, along with omega fatty acids to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat, plus antioxidants for overall nose-to-tail well-being. Help your pal achieve a complete and balanced holistic diet with Diamond!
- Made for adult dogs with real beef protein, fish protein and other whole foods for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health.
- Made with no corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
In case you’re not a regular follower of Queenie's Instagram (why aren’t you? Start now!), then you may not know that I recently returned from my annual trek to the Global Pet Expo in Orlando. What’s this, you ask? It’s only the fifth largest trade show of any industry in the United States, and the largest trade show in the world for the pet biz….it’s the convergence of 25,000 people, all talking about pet products for three days straight…what could be better?Read more
The Best Philadelphia Dog Walkers: Lessons Learned from 15 Years in the Business.
We’ve hit an exciting milestone – it’s head walker, Dave’s, 15th Queeniversary! Dave was the VERY FIRST employee we hired, and from the start we knew how lucky we were to have found him.Read more
HELP! MY DOG HAS A STEP-PARENT!
Dear Reader: It’s important to note that I wanted to share this writing I did from my own heart and mind…but it’s from a long time ago, more than a decade, in fact, from my single days. I didn’t want anyone that knows me to think I had suddenly split from my husband I only recently posted about in my very last blog!Read more