- Features real beef as the first ingredient, followed by broth, liver, vitamins and minerals.
- Lower-calorie recipe is ideal for dogs who are overweight.
- Serves as a high-quality, inexpensive alternative to a raw diet.
- It's the ideal meal for a dog who needs lots of protein, or as a protein-boosting topper.
- Made without grains, cereals, artificial colors or synthetic flavors.
Treat your dog to a savory, meaty meal with the 95% Premium Meats beef recipe from Dave's Pet Food. This wet food packs high-quality beef with just water, vitamins and minerals—nothing more, nothing less! Don't believe us? Peek at the ingredients. You'll find beef first, followed by beef broth, beef liver and then a variety of necessary vitamins and minerals. That means this recipe is made without grains, cereals, starches or rice—just lots of meat! Feed less dry food and add Dave’s Premium Meats for a low-carb way to introduce more flavor into your pet's daily meals. Plus, it's an inexpensive alternative to raw boosters, designed to give your dog a complete and balanced diet.