- Multilayer construction for added durability
- Bright, long-lasting glow that charges quickly under any bright light without any batteries
- Can be used in the water for a splashing good time
- Made of soft but sturdy material that's easy on a dog's mouth
- Aerodynamic shape is perfect for long distance fetch
First thing in the morning or last thing at night, the Chuckit! Max Glow Zipflight extends outdoor fetch to any time of day. This flyer is made up of a strong nylon interior and a rubber edge so it flies and floats effortlessly through the air. The Max Glow 3D print is located on both the top and the bottom for high visibility, and the center opening allows for easy pickup. There’s no need for a battery, either. All it takes is 5-10 minutes to charge under a bright light, and once charged, you’ll have up to 30 minutes of glow for a lengthy game of fetch.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.