- Crafted with glucosamine to support joint health.
- Contains a single source of protein from real peanut butter.
- Made in the USA without by-product meals or fillers.
- Completely free of wheat for sidekicks with certain food sensitivities.
- High-quality biscuits made with a limited ingredient list—just oat flour, peanut butter and glucosamine!
Help support your canine companion’s joint health with Bocce’s Bakery Daily Support Hip Aid Peanut Butter Recipe Dog Treats. These crunchy, limited-ingredient goodies are oven-baked in the USA with real ingredients that are completely recognizable. They are 100% free of wheat and are only crafted with oat flour, peanut butter and glucosamine to support your dog’s hip and joints—that’s it! Now you and your paw-tner can focus on the simple goodness of these rewards without worrying about nonsense fillers or by-product meals!
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.