The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
DESCRIPTIONRich with the highest level of animal protein, our ACANA™ Highest Protein Grasslands Recipe will satisfy your cat completely with its rich duck and poultry ingredients and flavor. Crafted with 75% animal ingredients including duck, free-run chicken and turkey, and eggs, this recipe provides your cat with a variety of nourishing animal protein. This nutrient-dense recipe also helps support key health benefits including your cat’s digestive health, healthy skin & coat, and healthy heart & eyes. Nurture your feline completely with the rich animal protein and nutrition in ACANA Highest Protein Grasslands Recipe!
- The first 3 ingredients in this recipe are fresh or raw animal ingredients rich in nourishing animal protein.
- High-quality protein, fiber and a probiotic blend help support your cat’s digestive health.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids help support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Includes taurine, EPA, and DHA — essential nutrients your cat needs to help maintain eye & heart health.
- Crafted in the USA with the world’s best ingredients.
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more
Discover how to effectively boost your training, curb unwanted behaviors, and put your dog's excess energy to good use with fun and easy enrichment activities.Read more