Nootie Medicated Ear Flush for dogs and cats treats and relieves symptoms due to skin infections caused by bacteria, fungi, and yeast build up. This topical ear treatment uses veterinarian strength active ingredients Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Ketoconazole to provide maximum results. Use at the first sign of skin irritation to prevent infections in dog and cat ears or to target troubled skin areas. Apply solution on a cotton pad and wipe ears and skin to treat inflamed or irritated skin.
- Helps treat and relieve hot spots, ringworm, skin infections, allergy dermatitis, and topical skin conditions
- Veterinarian strength active ingredients
- Helps resolve skin irritations due to bacteria, fungus, and yeast
- Non-irritating cucumber melon fragrance
- No parabens, SLS, harsh chemicals, or dyes
- Safe to use along with topical flea & tick products
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.