The holiday season is here. Let’s get the cliches out of the way. Can you believe they have Christmas and Hanukkah decorations up before Thanksgiving? Look out for that extra holiday weight - or, as every pet blog is saying this month, don’t give your dog the turkey!Read more
- RESTORE SOFTNESS AND SHINE: Great for cats and dogs alike, our natural conditioner helps restore your pet’s beautiful coat. It’s all thanks to Betaine, which promotes soft, smooth texture, incredible luster and an exponential increase in belly rubs.
- LONG-LASTING MOISTURE: With Coconut and Olive Oil to draw and lock in moisture, our cat and dog conditioner relieves dry, flaking skin. Complete with shea butter, jojoba, and sunflower seed oil, it pampers your fur baby with no greasy residue left behind in your dog or cat coat.
- HYPOALLERGENIC FORMULA: Totally unscented, our cat and dog conditioner is perfect for pets with sensitive or easily irritated skin. Safe for puppies and kittens of all breeds, it’s tear-free and incredibly gentle, ensuring your cat and dog bath time is comforting, not scary.
- PET SAFE INGREDIENTS: Vet tested formula, you’ll rest assured knowing our dog and cat conditioner is pet safe and highly effective. Sulfate-free, paraben-free and non-GMO, it protects animals as well as the earth. Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty free.
- TRUSTED BRAND: With vet tested products made by employees paid a living wage, kin+kind is the brand pet parents trust. Offering a complete range of natural dog shampoos, we keep your companion looking and feeling their best. Hand-mixed in the USA.
Fleas, Ticks - and even Mites, Oh My! Your How-To Guide to Flea Control that You've Never Been Told Before
One of the greatest difficulties in flea management is the misinformation given to the average consumer (and/or really smart marketing) that makes folks think that one little dropper on your cat or dog’s neck will stop 100% of fleas or ticks from ever latching on to their body, or will kill them instantly if they do. But - ta da! - monthly spot-on chemical treatments do not kill live fleas nor do they repel ticks from latching on.Read more
Discover how to effectively boost your training, curb unwanted behaviors, and put your dog's excess energy to good use with fun and easy enrichment activities.Read more