- Uv stabilized polycarbonate tube; stainless steel wire; spring clamp; sheltering dome 15 inch.
- Lets song birds in, keep pesky squirrels out.
- Sunflower domed cage feeder.
- Restricts squirrels and larger birds.
- Wire bottom prevents debris build-up and there is not a collection area for attracting squirrels.
- The feeder can be hung or pole mounted.
- WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects
- or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
(Warning…lots of poop talk and a teeny tiny bit of cursing, so, like, maybe NSFW??)
Pardon me for getting so personal so quickly, but - is your poop the same every day? Every time you go? I mean, I realize sometimes dudes like to poop on a schedule, y’all do love you some routine…but that aside, it’s still not the same everyday and you know it. And why is that? Because you don’t eat the same exact meal every day…do you? Let me answer that. No, no you don’t. And there are a lot of reasons that you don’t.